Support during COVID-19
Donating the equivalent value of 2020-Festival tickets and subscriptions, or more, will help us and our musicians continue the Festival in 2021 and beyond. See below for details. The Baroque Music Festival, Corona del Mar, is a nonprofit organization under section 501(c)(3). All contributions are tax-deductible.
Thank you. Your help is much appreciated at this time.
As a guide, here are the purchase prices for the now cancelled 40th season, June 21-28:
- 2020 Festival subscription: $290
- 2020 Festival single ticket prices: Opening concert $45; Monday “Fiesta” $40; Wednesday “Baroque Folk” $45; Friday “Concertos” $55; Finale “Ode to Music” $50.
We have recently implemented a performers’ compensation plan, so that every one of the 55 musicians involved in the 40th season receives a generous partial reimbursement for lost fees. Your donation will reinforce that plan. Donors contributing to this 2020 Festival musicians’ fund will be recognized in our 2021 Festival Program and acknowledged on this website.
Donations in any amount are gratefully accepted. There are several ways to make a donation:
- Donate online. Make a one-time or recurring donation online by clicking here.
- Donate by mail. You may send a contribution by check or credit card using our donation form.
- Many employers match charitable contributions from their employees. You may wish to talk with your HR representative to see if you can take advantage of a matching benefit.
- Attend the Winter Musicale, our primary annual fundraising event, which occurs early in the calendar year. We hope to present the next Winter Musicale in February 2021. If you are not already on our mailing list, click here to join, and you will be notified of the date nearer the time.
- If you have any questions about how to make your donation, please telephone us at (949) 760-7887.