Donations and sponsorship of Festival performances and/or underwriting of distinguished soloists make possible our high artistic standards. The Baroque Music Festival, Corona del Mar, is a nonprofit organization under section 501(c)(3). All contributions are tax-deductible.
Those who have supported the Festival with donations and sponsorships are acknowledged in the Festival program booklet and on this website.
Donors are recognized in these categories:
- Friend ($125–$299)
- Contributor ($300–$499)
- Donor ($500–$999)
- Patron ($1,000–$2,999)
- Benefactor ($3,000–$4,999)
- Partner ($5,000–$9,999)
- Philanthropist ($10,000 or more)
Donations in any amount are gratefully accepted. There are several ways to make a donation:
- Donate online. Make a one-time or recurring donation online by clicking here.
- Donate by mail. You may send a contribution by check or credit card at any time of the year using our donation form.
- Donate by phone. Leave a message on our voicemail at (949) 760-7887 and receive a call back within 24 hours.
- Underwrite part of the Festival. Contact us about the possibility of underwriting a major component of the Festival, next scheduled for June 2022.
- Attend the Winter Musicale (in 2021 this is now our Spring Soirée). Our primary annual fundraising event typically occurs early in the calendar year. The 2021 Winter Musicale is now a virtual Spring Soirée, streaming Sunday, April 25th at 6:00 p.m. Pacific and available to watch anytime afterward, here on our website. Alternatively, you can subscribe to our YouTube channel to be notified when our Premiere goes live.
- Many employers match charitable contributions from their employees. You may wish to talk with your HR representative to see if you can take advantage of a matching benefit.
- Tax advantages may be available to you for qualified charitable distributions (QCDs) if you have an IRA and are required to take required minimum distributions (RMDs).
- In a regular Festival year: include a contribution when ordering tickets by mail or online. (Ticket brochures are mailed in March, when online ticket sales typically also begin.)
The following are some of the major sponsorship possibilities offered ahead for June 2022, at the time of writing, any of which may be underwritten in their entirety or partially. This list changes throughout the season; if you would like to discuss or ask questions about any of these opportunities, please telephone us at (949) 760-7887. We would love to hear from you!
42nd Season, Baroque Music Festival, Corona del Mar
Details subject to change
Full concert sponsorship — $10,000
Full concert sponsorship, virtual — from $5,000
(Partial sponsorships from $1,000)
Technical costs for a live, covid-safe Festival, from $2,000
E. Blumenstock, Artistic Directorship, from $5,000
Student ticket sponsorship — $1,500
Adopt an artist, musician sponsorship — from $500
Pre-concert brass ensemble — $375
Professional photography — from $500
In addition to financial support, we are always grateful for the provision of musician housing in private homes (when safe and allowable to do so), assistance with patron services and other behind-the-scenes responsibilities before and on the day of concerts, and contributions of needed supplies and services required to produce the Festival. Please contact us if you are interested in volunteering.