Donations and sponsorship of Festival performances and/or underwriting of distinguished soloists make possible our high artistic standards. The Baroque Music Festival, Corona del Mar, is a nonprofit organization under section 501(c)(3). All contributions are tax-deductible.
June 2021 Underwriting opportunities are available. Scroll down for details.
Those who have supported the Festival with donations and sponsorships are acknowledged in the Festival program booklet and on this website.
Donors are recognized in these categories:
- Friend ($125–$299)
- Contributor ($300–$499)
- Donor ($500–$999)
- Patron ($1,000–$2,999)
- Benefactor ($3,000–$4,999)
- Partner ($5,000–$9,999)
- Philanthropist ($10,000 or more)
Donations in any amount are gratefully accepted. There are several ways to make a donation:
- Donate online. Make a one-time or recurring donation online by clicking here.
- Donate by mail. You may send a contribution by check or credit card at any time of the year using our donation form.
- Underwrite part of the Festival. Contact us about the possibility of underwriting a major component of the 2021 Festival in June 2021—Underwriting opportunities for 2021 are listed below.
- Attend the Winter Musicale. Our primary annual fundraising event occurs early in the calendar year. The 2021 Winter Musicale will be held online this year. It will include a specially recorded one hour chamber concert and Elizabeth Blumenstock’s reveal of performers and music for the June 2021 Festival. The originally announced streaming on February 21st is now postponed. Our performers will record the concert when lockdown is lifted in Orange County and it is therefore allowable. We are following local and state guidelines carefully at this time and hope to announce a new date soon.
- Many employers match charitable contributions from their employees. You may wish to talk with your HR representative to see if you can take advantage of a matching benefit.
- Include a contribution when ordering tickets by mail or online. (Ticket brochures are mailed in March, when online ticket sales typically also begin.)
The following are some of the major sponsorship possibilities offered in June 2021, at the time of writing, any of which may be underwritten in their entirety or partially. This list changes throughout the season; if you would like to discuss or ask questions about any of these opportunities, please telephone us at (949) 760-7887. We would love to hear from you!
41st Season, Baroque Music Festival, Corona del Mar
Details subject to change
Full concert sponsorship, live outdoor — $10,000
Full concert sponsorship, virtual — $5,000
(Partial sponsorships from $1,000)
Technical costs for a live, covid-safe Festival, from $2,000
E. Blumenstock, Artistic Directorship, from $4,000
Student ticket sponsorship — $1,500
Adopt an artist, musician sponsorship — from $500
Pre-concert brass ensemble — $375
Professional photography — from $500
In addition to financial support, we are always grateful for the provision of musician housing in private homes (when safe and allowable to do so), assistance with patron services and other behind-the-scenes responsibilities before and on the day of concerts, and contributions of needed supplies and services required to produce the Festival. Please contact us if you are interested in volunteering.