For assistance during the 2019 season, the Festival Directors gratefully acknowledge:
- Sherman Library & Gardens (Paul Wormser, Library Director; Scott LaFleur, Garden Director; Beverly Morgan, Event & Venue Coordinator), St. Michael & All Angels Episcopal Church (The Rev. Michael Seiler, Rector; Dr. Ray Urwin, Minister of Music), and St. Mark Presbyterian Church (The Rev. D. Mark Davis, Pastor; Kathy Roberts, Event & Wedding Coordinator) for hosting our concerts.
- For grants in support of our 39th season, the Colburn Foundation, the Ann and Gordon Getty Foundation, and the City of Newport Beach.
- For their corporate matching gift programs, Bank of America (Merrill Lynch), PIMCO, and the Boeing Company.
- The Walter B. & Dagmar M. Rios Estate for underwriting the color printing of our program booklet and other materials.
- Paul & Carol Levin for the use of their splendid Dowd harpsichord, and for recording our events; Ian Pritchard for the loan of his harpsichord and organ.
- Anne LaMontagne Bohn, Penha & Dave Brevig, Virginia Cassara & Tim Hunter, Terrell & Deborah Koken, John McHugh, Janet Rappaport, Ralph & Trisha Smith, and Dr. Vina R. Spiehler for providing artist accommodations.
- For underwriting our pre-concert brass performances, David William Freely & Roger Douglas Freely (June 23, 24 and 26) and Dorothy J. Solinger & Thomas P. Bernstein (June 28); for partial sponsorship of our 2019 Winter Musicale, Lynne Worley; and for sponsoring our post-concert wine & waters receptions, Steven & Cynthia Dember (June 23, 24, 26, 28) and John McHugh (June 30).
- Starbucks, Corona del Mar, for providing coffee at our events; California Pizza Kitchen and Whole Foods (both of Fashion Island), Bristol Farms, and Plums Café & Catering for artists’ rehearsal meals; and Hi-Time Wine Cellars of Costa Mesa for facilitating wine selections for receptions and the subscribers’ dinner.
- Suzanne’s Catering of Huntington Beach for catering and decorations at the subscribers’ dinner.
- Wayne & Ruth Norman for sponsoring the performance of Janet Worsley Strauss, violin.
- Pacific Symphony for the loan of music stands and related performance equipment; and Shawne Zarubica, Director of Pacific Symphony Youth Ensembles, for partnership efforts on behalf of student attendees.
- Will Hunter, stage manager, assisted by members of Phi Mu Alpha, Omicron Pi Chapter (California State University, Fullerton); Virginia Cassara, Steven & Cynthia Dember, Katie & Philip Friedel, Tina McKinley, Dr. Terri Munroe, Wayne Norman, Gordon Smith, Dr. Vina R. Spiehler, Jacques Vanders and Lynne Worley for event facilitation.
- Rosemary Swimm, executive director of the Laguna Plein Air Painters Association, and Roger & Ellen Kempler for their help in organizing pre-concert artist demonstrations in Sherman Gardens.
- Wayne Norman for developing and maintaining our Facebook page, curated by Dr. Vina Spiehler.
- First Team Real Estate of Newport Beach for providing board meeting space; Zenovia Edwards for marketing consultancy and artist liaison; Philip Friedel for videography; Paula Korn for public relations assistance; Natalie Hunter for database support; Dorothy Boesch, Patricia Bril, Virginia Cassara, Tina McKinley, Dr. Terri Munroe and Lynne Worley for advertising liaison.
- Dr. Burton Karson, our Artistic Director Emeritus, for his continuing inspiration and guidance.
- Advertisers, whose advertisements appear in the printed Festival Program distributed at all concerts, and our Festival Supporters, without whose generous financial assistance our annual Festival would not survive.