Tickets and Seating
- Tickets may be purchased for individual concerts, or as a Festival Subscription which entitles the holder to attend all five concerts.
- A Festival Subscription provides priority reserved seating at each performance.
- A Festival Subscription also includes admission to the private post-concert catered dinner in the Fellowship Hall at St. Mark Presbyterian Church following the Festival Finale on Sunday, June 28th.
- For single-ticket sales there is open seating at all concerts.
If you cannot attend a Festival concert for which you hold tickets, please notify us in advance by calling (949) 760-7887. Seating is limited, so by contributing your unused tickets back to the Festival you make seats available to others. Although tickets cannot be refunded, a tax-deductible receipt for your contribution can be provided on request.
- Ticket orders received less than a week before a concert date may be held at the door.
- Please note that a service/handling charge of $5 is applied to all orders.
- If you have any questions about ordering, please feel free to telephone us at (949) 760-7887.
Single-concert Tickets and Festival Subscriptions may be purchased in three ways:
To order tickets by mail, please download the order form* here.
Then print it out, fill it in, and mail it to the address shown at the bottom of the form.
If you are paying by check, please make your check payable to Baroque Music Festival, CdM and enclose it with your form. If you are paying by credit card, please be sure to sign the form.
* The order form requires the Adobe Reader to view. If your computer does not already have the Reader, you may download it for free from Adobe’s website by clicking here.
At the Door
Tickets may be purchased at the door for individual concerts on a space-available basis. Concerts are often sold out, however, so early ordering is recommended.