Winter Musicale 2024
Gala Concert and Fundraising Dinner
Sunday, January 28, 2024
A Gala benefiting the 2024 Festival Season: All the Pleasures!
- When: Sunday, January 28, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Where: St. Mark Presbyterian Church, 2200 San Joaquin Hills Rd, Newport Beach
- What: A one-hour gala performance given by the Festival’s artistic director Elizabeth Blumenstock and Shelby Yamin (violins), Maxine Eilander (baroque harp), Ian Pritchard (harpsichord), and others, of trio sonatas and other works by Handel, Corelli, Purcell, Biber and Castello, followed by a catered dinner.
- Why? To enjoy… a gala concert given by a group of stellar Baroque specialists, delicious food from Suzanne’s Catering, and hand-picked wines… while raising essential funds for the Festival’s 44th Annual Season.
- What to wear? Evening gala attire (black tie or cocktail) is encouraged for those who enjoy dressing up, but not required.
- Invitations will be mailed in December. We look forward to celebrating with you in the new year!
Ticket Information & Sponsorship Opportunities
There is a minimum of a $250 per person contribution to attend the Winter Musicale:
- Individual – $250 (of which $125 is non-tax-deductible to defray costs of this gala event)
- Party of 6-8 – $2,000 – reserve a table for dinner for your group, plus priority concert seating
- Dinner sponsorship – $5,000
- For June 2024 Festival underwriting opportunities please visit our Support page.